Boys I love Kansas St today

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
+6.5 @ Bodog (-115)

Common.

I am going to throw down on it because I have faith in you Daft. I'll use my phone account for Red Rock.

i only got 6 -110 and +215, both which suck now

grabbed me some 6 -105 this morning. good thing for garbage early morning limits from the shit books, i guess.

+6.5 -105 at bodog now

any more word on Selby's status?

+6.5 -105 at bodog now

any more word on Selby's status?

I came over here to make a thread about this one. I'm sure the bodog line is getting distorted because Kenpom has Kansas as 8 point favorites + it's a public team.

I got the Kansas St. +6.5 -105

fuks. i was gonna pop bodog in another account, but i think i'll wait, maybe it goes higher

in a very rare move, SIA dropped to 6. has since gone to -105 but quite saddening, imo. Not going to be able to take home to power points crown at this rate.

this game sucks. i took some back at -6 -110 at carib and they moved to 8 for a second. they are really fucking scared and stupid. got to get a new account there and start manipulating them.

selby is probable now. whatever. and caribs auto moves are hilarious.

We have a 9 point lead @ the half. You know Kansas will have one HUGH run but hopefully they can weather the storm.

Common.

yes me too

love waiting until last minute at bodog

We have a 9 point lead @ the half. You know Kansas will have one HUGH run but hopefully they can weather the storm.

Common.

Cmon Daft. I played this game because of you.