• Views 1,766 Views

choo

Since
Sep 10, 2010
Score
Tokens
bookmaker currently advertising these as their teaser prices:

w4uU6.png

when in fact their 3 team NFL teaser odds are +155/+135/+120, 4 team odds +250/+225/+195, 5 team +400/+375/+325 and 6 team +550/+500/+475

It would take them literally 30 seconds to update their rules but they have failed to do so. I wonder why.

They were dealing different teaser odds to different players a couple years ago, but looks like I have those same prices. I hate them so much.

you bother doing anything on tonights game?

same...

Πιες μια μπύρα να σου περάσει.

:clueless:

Sorry Ray. I was checking to see if I can post foreign languages from my phone. I'm bored until they show the 100m on NBC.

Can you post foreign languages from your phone?

Cris family of books have lots of errors that need correcting.

Last year they had an incorrect contact number for betmaker posted on the contact us section of the website.

Betmaker payouts page still shows moneybookers as an option.

CRIS = inept

Do they still claim to offer transfers to cascade?

Sorry Ray. I was checking to see if I can post foreign languages from my phone. I'm bored until they show the 100m on NBC.

Can you post foreign languages from your phone?

i havent tried, although im sure its a simple settings change... im doing really well with my vietnamese and the phone helps immensely... i try to learn a handful of words a day...its just hard putting them together... spanish was much easier to learn back in h.s. :yes:

Bookmaker took away Tomato's credit card deposit option citing "fraud". BS. Fuck that book.

They share info with Jazette. You were probably labeled for fraud there for winning. Tony is probably getting in on this too.

Costa Rican books are all run by criminals. They will all be shut down one day.

This is why betting at a brick and mortar shop is the best. They think you win a lot then you send your brother, wife, uncle, grandpa, neighbor, friend etc to place your bets. You walk in with cash and get out with cash. No credit card bullshit like offshore.

I haven't used a credit card in years pavy.