Bitcoin-based online gambling

• Start date
  • Replies 1,932 Comments
  • Views 130,209 Views
Could you elaborate on how BTC is slow as a payment method?
It has a max transaction limit of less than 10 per second. Credit card companies can process millions in the same timeframe. Ethereum 2.0 will be able to do 250,000 trans per second. Plus bitcoin fees are nuts, $15 per transaction during the price craziness of the last few months.

Momentum is fueling this run, but it cant be sustained. Think about how much the value has increased form inception until now, its massive and a miracle, but people expect the value to never stop increasing, they are expecting exponential growth from $50k.

@reno cool, $50K is on the horizon. Do you see it. Squint a little and you’ll see it!

HODL!

1613479262596.png

Looks like a bit of profit taking off at 50k. I saw as high as $50,300.

10 years to 20k....less than three additional months to 50k.

At what point do I send mine to Plommer, to get it doubled?
Well since I sent mine about 15+x or so ago...it’s done well for me. If I were you, I would send ASAP and just let him #HODL. I’m sure by the time I get it back I will be a BTC billionaire, as I’m sure he never sold. Pretty sure the guy has diamond hands. Kind of like the IRA money you can’t touch...just put it away....Forever.

Especially Beware the shitcoin alts

Programmed scarcity, boys.

Programmed scarcity. HODL.

I laughed at the song and video. Not the text part.

I hope the next correction isn’t a brutal one.

I laughed at the song and video. Not the text part.
I wish we had a smiley that is the Elon holding the microphone in this video. Hahaha