• Replies 8 Comments
  • Views 884 Views

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just wondering everyone's thoughts on this one? Unless I'm reading it wrong line seems to have gone from +4.5 to 5 but majority of bettors going with Baylor? Are big bets being put on Duke?

I have hated Duke forever mostly cause fan of NC and Coach K drives me nuts with that face whining on the sidelines. No doubt Duke and WV were vying for fourth #1 seed spot. Duke gets it which I'm OK with, but how do they get the easiest bracket I have ever seen over all the years watching to win at?

Will bet on Baylor if enough posters here agree or just watch the game with nothing on it! Thanks guys/gals! :popcorn:

I wanted to go Baylor but I'm scared that the public is betting the dog in this one.

If anyone thinks this logic sucks please let me know and offer a remedy.

I'm staying away from the side in this one currently unless I can get Baylor +6 or better.

Smart $ is on Duke, but I like Baylor with at least 5.5. Why? Baylor FG% Def 7th FG% Off 9th Duke Def 41st and Off 132nd nationally
Pretty big discrepancy with points! Plus I fucking hate Duke.

Thanks guys so far! Break70, please chime in more often, could use the insight. Maybe you might want to help us in the voting for the GLPOTD also? :thumbup:

I like Baylor also but the movement has me worried

One poster or backup poster picks a couple plays that any posters here can vote for the selection they want. The pick that gets the most votes is the GLPOTD. Most of us here will bet that play for whatever amount they chose to wager or not play it if they choose. We then get to root it to victory in an unified manner!