Baseball Picks 2011

Is this thread the biggest Gamelive burial to date?

More fade material, please.

Is this thread the biggest Gamelive burial to date?

his name is next to buried in the Gamelive dictionary

Give me material to fade. I want 5* picks ONLY. When MLB gets back in the swing, I want your best shot. Make it happen.

Angels +145

Athletics +120

It means Angels are winning with +145 points. Congratulations to all. The same criteria will hold true. The players are evaluated upon the season. They are having thus far in 2011. The Past statistics will be considered but preference will be given to those players who deserve to be a baseball All-Star this year.
:sports:

It means Angels are winning with +145 points. Congratulations to all. The same criteria will hold true. The players are evaluated upon the season. They are having thus far in 2011. The Past statistics will be considered but preference will be given to those players who deserve to be a baseball All-Star this year.
:sports:

Wow what a bizarre post

can we bring this retard back? then we can team him with girish for the can't lose GL handicapping service

we gotta make that happen enigma

cougar was saying that Irish might be coming back at some point a month ago or so

he keeps saying how much he hates sbr so it shouldn't be difficult

Nice indeed to have the King here! Now show us some winners!

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah both teams have performed very well and there was a great match between both reams but my favorite was angels and they have also scored high.

did the op finally off himself?