• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 702 Views

kid44

Since
Jun 12, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have a special bakery that makes every kind of doughnut available. I go and get about 9 for myself and the two boys. I cannot stop at one for some reason. I know they are not the greatest health wise, but damn, melt in your mouth utter goodness.
Anyone else have a fondness of good bakery?
BTW we have a local place that makes a kringle that the pecan is out of this world. Just makes me work out harder.

so is the ugh necessary in the spelling? I mean I think I've seen it both way.

I was just asking about that a week or so ago RC. I think both ways are fine...I think I looked it up at the time, but am not inclined to so now. I have walked 16 miles on treadmill in 3 days. I can't eat any donuts/doughnuts but have one for me kid....sounds yummy.

I did, I will, and stop with the spelling bee. LOL:bee:

You have your common donut that is bought in the store and is filled with preservatives to last 2 weeks on the shelves. I am referring to the doughnut that takes love, care, and special attn. to make the creamy goodness.

You have your common donut that is bought in the store and is filled with preservatives to last 2 weeks on the shelves. I am referring to the doughnut that takes love, care, and special attn. to make the creamy goodness.

Too easy.

FW, you crack me up. Rub it in while u can. Iag, that was on locally and funny as hell. He did it 3 times, wtf? Did not read the article but the news said he could get up to 6 yrs.

Btw, that was a travesty of a game. Wallace had taken 4 snaps with the first string prior to the game. Expect a marginally better outing against Philly. Under.