Ask Polaroid A Question

• Start date
  • Replies 72 Comments
  • Views 5,101 Views
Isn't the purpose of caming to leave the real world behind?

Wouldn't 3g 4g or even next generation g kind of be an insult to being one with nature?

Mrs. X, you should see if your phone can also be used as a 3g modem. As long as you have phone service, you have internet.

That's what I'm doing Swarmy.

Isn't the purpose of caming to leave the real world behind?

Wouldn't 3g 4g or even next generation g kind of be an insult to being one with nature?

This was in one of the first printings of The Homebrew Computer Club's newsletter. This was a bunch of guys hanging out in the garage (1975-1986) talking tech. Several very high-profile hackers and IT entrepreneurs emerged from its ranks, including the founders of Apple Inc.

It's one of my favorites.

All Watched Over
by Machines of Loving Grace
by Richard Brautigan

I'd like to think (and
the sooner the better!)
of a cybernetic meadow
where mammals and computers
live together in mutually
programming harmony
like pure water
touching clear sky.

I like to think
(right now, please!)
of a cybernetic forest
filled with pines and electronics
where deer stroll peacefully
past computers
as if they were flowers
with spinning blossoms.

I like to think
(it has to be!)
of a cybernetic ecology
where we are free of our labors
and joined back to nature,
returned to our mammal brothers and sisters,
and all watched over
by machines of loving grace.

Machines of Loving Grace is also a pretty good band from the early 90's

Machines of Loving Grace is also a pretty good band from the early 90's

fuck ur cool

butterfly wings...memories

I'll be damned. A Brautigan reference right smack in the middle of gamelive. I love Brautigan but not many people are aware of him any more.

fuck ur cool

butterfly wings...memories

Certain songs get me nostalgically and sometimes almost physically high. I did alot.....alot of drugs for about ten years. Just hearing Butterfly Wings makes my stomach flip over and my mouth get dry. It's not necessarily unpleasant.

Polaroid, would you ban me if I posted a pic of an empty toilet paper roll stuffed with my dick?

i was listening to catherine wheel the other day and felt the same way.

classic...

do you remember this song?

:dance:

Great, I'm all ready to party and I'm going into the woods for three days with the strongest pill in my back being ibuprofin.

polaroid, when are you going to answer your questions, polaroid?

Polaroid is it common for people to meet their soulmates on an american idol forum?

I've never done it and I don't know of anyone who has but I don't generally frequent American Idol forums.

Polaroid, would you ban me if I posted a pic of an empty toilet paper roll stuffed with my dick?

Not if you write GameLive.com on the side of the toilet roll. No publicity is bad publicity.