Arizona (+3) at Eagles

MrMonkey

World's #1 Troll
Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Looking at this matchup today I would seriously take a look at the Cards as a play for those that want/need a winner!

From my perspective the Cards aren't getting enough love and possibly the Eagles are getting too much! Eagles defense playing much better of late as a team but man-for-man they are not even in Arizona's league! Forget the west to east coast crap and Eagles having a bye!

Nobody on Philly can cover Fitzgerald and how bout that guy Floyd as a sidekick? And the Cards have Patterson who has the ability to blanket Jackson? Foles playing great and Riley Cooper (who) has become a star! Maybe Chip Kelley and his play calling has these guys resembling stars? If so, that can last only for so long until the team with more talent prevails more often!

Don't think the Eagles can continue getting away with having their defense on the field for 35 minutes game-in-game out! The Eagles have explosive McCoy on the field but Arizona has enough defense to stop the run and force Foles beat them! That's the question, is Foles the franchise QB for the future? Like the guy a lot but right now can't say yes for sure!

Then you have Arians doing a bang up job in Arizona with the help of old Tom Moore! Carson Palmer only 2 INT in last 4 games mind you not the best of competition! Is he possibly though working himself back into resembling more of his old self as a Bengal? My mind unfortunately at this time trusts him more than Foles!

Sure hope I'm completely wrong on all of the above but won't have me placing any homer bets even if the line was EVEN! Good luck to GL posters with their NFL plays this weekend!

Got cards at open. +3.5 -115.

Real happy

Completely dumbfounded by score at the moment! Reason why I lose more than I win! :sad:

Palmer back to his early season INT phrase! Both INT receiver wide open and if led properly likely TD both times!

Ended up a no play but the smart money on +3.5 were winners! :thumbsup: