Anyone want to do a 10 liner for the AFC game?

• Start date
  • Replies 16 Comments
  • Views 957 Views
$25 buy in X 10 people = $250 pot

1st Quarter = $50
2nd Quarter = $75
3rd Quarter = $50
4th Quarter = $75

In...sadcat will be in also if necessary.

IAG
In...sadcat will be in also if necessary.

You and sadcat facetiming or something?

MrX, I knew who Sadcat was from day 1! First time I ever figured out who was that ghost!

I'm proud of you, MrM!

What do you think, is DUnit just casper and some clever CGI?

MrX
I'm proud of you, MrM!

TY you kindly my friend!

Thought DUnit was legit but you got me thinking now! I mean Casper said he gave DUnit a baskets betting system to use and she's been killing it! If he gave out a winning system it would be like when I finally guessed who was the ghost!

MrX, scientifically what's your call on DUnit being a ghost?

MrX, I knew who Sadcat was from day 1! First time I ever figured out who was that ghost!
Lol Mr. Monkey.... Mr. X thought Sadcat's humor was too clever for it to be me.lmao... Good job Mr. Monkey...The funny thing is I wasn't even trying to hide it Once it became evident that some people thought it was Bacon or whoever, I played it up a little more, but I wasn't trying too hard. Btw SC is 11-1 in NHL plays and he has never watched an entire period of hockey in his entire life. I'm not sure he could name one player.

Now that the CAT IS OUT OF THE BAG publicly , I'm sure he will tank in the BB contest. Anyway..thanks for doing this Mikey. I was going to but got too busy.

MrX
You and sadcat facetiming or something?
;)

MrX
I'm proud of you, MrM!

What is CGI? Are we still in the ten liner thread? We better move to the DUnit thread.

Seemed real to me. :dunno:

The winning system thing is highly suspicious.

IAG
What is CGI? Are we still in the ten liner thread? We better move to the DUnit thread.

Computer Generated Imagery.

Well, it doesn't look like a ten-liner is happening, so we might as well use this thread for something.

Have you seen this talk about how much Marilyn Manson is starting to look like Nicolas Cage?

11668-dab4g121pc.jpg

MrX
Computer Generated Imagery.

Well, it doesn't look like a ten-liner is happening, so we might as well use this thread for something.

Have you seen this talk about how much Marilyn Manson is starting to look like Nicolas Cage?

11668-dab4g121pc.jpg
No, but oh my~!

Not enough interest, I reckon. Maybe in 2 weeks y'all will be less lame.

M-LO, set it up a couple days before the Super Bowl! Hopefully it will get done! :up: