• Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,082 Views

djiddish98

The Dunk
Since
Jun 6, 2010
Score
Tokens
Is anyone putting Minnesota in their NFL teasers this weekend? I see a two teamer with Minn and Houston (+2.5) that looks ok, as well as a bunch of 3 teamers with about half the league.

Are you pulling the trigger, or are these Thursday games too early? I'm personally thinking about passing and waiting for the lines to firm up over the next 2 days, but I was wondering if anyone had a differing opinion.

Why would you tease a team getting points?

Teasers are for reducing points you have to lay on the fav.

By my calcs (which might be wrong), Minnesota teased 6 points (from +6) should win ~71.2% of the time. The minimum tease threshold on 2 teamer at -110 is 72.4%, but when you pair them with Houston, you make up the difference.

However, I'm not taking totals into account, which probably knocks Minn down another 1% (as well as Houston), which makes the bet less attractive / unattractive. Anyone care to confirm?

I did, but in a 3teamer at +200. Talk about incompetent bookmaking :)

I have no real good data either, just seems like that has to be a decent tease.

Why would you tease a team getting points?

Teasers are for reducing points you have to lay on the fav.

What?

Betplom > Durito obviously

plommer :bravo:

I read an article about crossing 3 and 7 in teasers. It gave examples but in all examples given it was dealing with favorites. I'm guessing the same principle applies to crossing 3 and 7 with underdogs as well?

Dogs are better.

I did, but in a 3teamer at +200. Talk about incompetent bookmaking :)

I have no real good data either, just seems like that has to be a decent tease.

+200 - gufawwwww?

Nice bet - may the gambling gods be with you.