• Replies 41 Comments
  • Views 2,521 Views

UntilTheNDofTimE

At the tables
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Was in a auto accident a little over a month ago( had been in 2 prior in my lifetime). Anyways after the accident i reported no injuries and felt fine after the collision. Had been a driver in 1 accident and passenger in 1 before and suffered no injuries. 3 weeks later my back started to bother me and i couldn't sleep,tightness in back all day, and general discomfort without some sort of painkiller. Now that Ive been seeing a doctor im going to be going through physical therapy 1-2 times a week for X amount of weeks depending on how my back does i guess. Neways i have good insurance so im only paying $15 a pop for physical therapy sessions. Will i be able to get that reimbursed from my car insurance(which is full coverage) or the other drivers insurance( this driver was at fault). Im not talking about any kind of a settlement which is not what im pursuing, but if a car crash caused my back to be screwed up at least pay for my co payments when im getting treatment.

Last edited:
Maybe Boner and Muse can tag-team this one.

rip nate dogg
rip pepsi

Maybe Boner and Muse can tag-team this one.
I mean i know if you report a injury immediately the other insurance company will kiss your ass to give you like 10k to sign a settlement form. Since i reported this 3 weeks afterwards they will probably call bullshit. My physician said i was experiencing symptoms common with muscle spasms following any major trauma incident. Which is very common to occur weeks even months after a case of trauma.

How old are you UTEOT? Isn't it time to realize that you're not black?

i didnt even know bernie mac was dead

How old are you UTEOT? Isn't it time to realize that you're not black?
Im 22 and i actually dont have many friends that are african americans. However from a entertainment standpoint whether its movies, music, sports and so forth i can say that my favorite people are of african decent.

I like this my friend! The battle with Pepsi not going well so a backup plan! :up:

I mean i know if you report a injury immediately the other insurance company will kiss your ass to give you like 10k to sign a settlement form. Since i reported this 3 weeks afterwards they will probably call bullshit. My physician said i was experiencing symptoms common with muscle spasms following any major trauma incident. Which is very common to occur weeks even months after a case of trauma.

i was sued 3 years after an accident for cliamed injuries. It was bs but my insurance still gave her 20k, she wanted 250

yes you can.

I've had a cunt try to do this to me, but she lost because I was a smart cookie at the scene of the accident.

I like this my friend! The battle with Pepsi not going well so a backup plan! :up:
I knew someone would say this thats why i clearly stated im not persuing a settlement. I just want to know if i can request my copayments to be reimbursed. As far as the pepsi battle goes its a shit ton of litigation, and other BS involved. I was already offered a small settlement from them( about a years salary).

i was sued 3 years after an accident for cliamed injuries. It was bs but my insurance still gave her 20k, she wanted 250

Thanks freefall and durito for answering my Q. If someone can sue 3 years later i should definately be able to get about $400 in medical copayments reimbursed.

I knew someone would say this thats why i clearly stated im not persuing a settlement. I just want to know if i can request my copayments to be reimbursed. As far as the pepsi battle goes its a shit ton of litigation, and other BS involved. I was already offered a small settlement from them( about a years salary).

Only joshing with you my friend! Good luck though as I stated before with the Pepsi thing! That crap shouldn't be allowed!

Trying to get in touch with my claims adjuster for past few days. Feel like that allstate commercial where the guy says " it only took about 15 minutes to get signed up but its taking a lot longer to hear back from them". :facepalm:

that would answer your question. I wouldn't take it lightly by only seeking $400. You don't know what kind of long term problems this can cause, get an expert opinion.

Pretending to be black when not being one must be a new fad. It's like when I was pretending being a Mexican in the 90's.