Anyone else's significant other like to pop your zits?

• Start date
  • Replies 30 Comments
  • Views 2,973 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
my girl, loves to search my body for skin abnormalities..... she especially likes to find zits in the scalp and on the back. she also likes to pluck my ear hairs, crack my joints, pick at my scabs ect..... really weird. I'm not sure if i'm really her boyfriend or just a science experiment..... I think she might have some unresolved issues from childhood involving the game "operation"

mine has that same issue/fascination...I don't let her though but after like 4 years she still tries...Idk if you could call it my girl though shes on the way out the door.

OBBER..... just give in and let her explore your body.... if she is on the way out the door...

test her, and tell her you have a zit on your ass.... when she goes to look, fart in her face..... maybe you won't have to have a long drawn out break up talk that way....

I use to have a girlfriend like that. Her favorite thing to do though was if I got badly sunburned, she loved to pull off the dead skin if I was pealing. :wacko:

I have to admit, I like the deadskin sunburn thing too.....on me or others......

amazing 3 out of 3 guys so far have had a girl like this in your life

Archie - I think you may look a little like Zetteberg, the guy in Deuce's avatar. Post a picture of yourself next to this one. Of course, this could be the alcohol talking and I wake up tomorrow going WTF was I thinking :thumbup:

image.php

Im pretty sure most girls like it Id say like 60-75 %...i know my girls mom also loves that nasty shit lol

how do you post pictures here? I used to have long hair...but not like that.... let me go get my popcorn and then I'll work on posting a picture

from your harddrive or URL?

from my hard drive... is that an option? seems like they want a website address

yeag, just realized that it doesnt appear to work off of harddrive. sign up at photobucket or something. takes 2 minutes.

yeag, just realized that it doesnt appear to work off of harddrive. sign up at photobucket or something. takes 2 minutes.

You can post from your hard drive. Just go to the advanced options of your post and then click on the paper clip from the menu above for uploading attachments.

yeah, thats thwat i meant

ok trying this out.... can't find too many with facial hair and long hair

here goes

Attachments

• 3421108079_462757bd11_m.jpg
    3421108079_462757bd11_m.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 154
short hair, and clean shaven I get David Wright from the Mets alot

Attachments

• 96.jpg
    96.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 161
  • 74adscd.jpg
    74adscd.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 159
never really hear that i look like anyone famous. most recent that i can remember was in tampa with blitty and amby when a bunch of people were saying i looked like terry francona, which is not even remotely the case.