anyone else betting on jesus this weekend

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 2,510 Views
It'll be the lamest bet I've made since taking the points with Duke but yeah, I'm probably taking Denver and the OVER.

I'm betting Patriots 1H. Then Jesus can do whatever he wants 2H but I expect Patriots to be up 1H handily.

I'm betting Patriots 1H. Then Jesus can do whatever he wants 2H but I expect Patriots to be up 1H handily.

Tebow has the lowest 1st half QB rating in the league.

qb rating is worthless. im positioned on the almighty one.

qb rating is worthless. im positioned on the almighty one.

I agree to a point. Watching his games, they play not to lose in the 1st halves. If NE can get up a couple of scores the first half, it could be like the Detroit game. NE has a awful d, making it hard to lay 6-7.

This is pretty well known throughout the universe. I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that this was an angle.

This is pretty well known throughout the universe. I wasn't sure if you were suggesting that this was an angle.

Well, i'm 4-0 betting this square angle. Sorry Daft.

If they teamed up, I could see Pavy & FW taking down The Sports Illuminati empire.

One can dream.

And I think the Patriots only trailed to Steelers at halftime in all the 13 games they played this year.

If they teamed up, I could see Pavy & FW taking down The Sports Illuminati empire.

One can dream.

Or we can overthink it and act sharp. Get the winners from Daft.

It's that easy boys.

Just find the QB w/ the lowest 1H rating and HAMMER it!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

And bet against the Rams. If you do your research you'll find out that they are 2-11 ATS.

Straight cash money.

We're sharp.

BTW please keep this info to yourselves.