Any bourbon drinkers?

Jello

Not Funny
Matty I tried some Bulleit last night at a bar. It was very good. Smooth with a little bit of sweet. Not what I was expecting at all. That's an easy drinking bourbon.

Good call especially since it's not that expensive compared to others mentioned in this thread.

Matty

Toe Toucher
Ima buy a bottle this PM. I also wanna try the fancier Jacks, Single Barrel or whatever.

Got a free bottle of Canadian shit last night, Crown Royal. Not good.

Matty

Toe Toucher
Change of plans after getting some advice from my friendly LCBO dude... these two are supposed to be badass:

:cheers:

Matty

Toe Toucher
Gentleman Jack = Lot smoother than regular JD, no burn. :greencheck:

[Bread]I like where this thread is headed.[/Bread]

Matty

Toe Toucher
Maker's Mark = a lot more complex in flavor, also very smooth. :greencheck: My favorite whiskey so far. Neither of these are going to be mixed with Diet Coke.

WALLAY! :bashing:

Fu Manchu

The Insidious Doctor
You know who likes Johnny Walker?

fightingirish.
muddy have you seen this guy's videos? hes a riot. he could be a movie star or a professional comedian. he could be the next will ferrell im telling you this guy is that funny. i once saw a will ferrell movie that was so funny i peed in my pants. it was about a grown man who thought he was an elf. man, how does he think of that stuff? its to funny

Jello

Not Funny
Matty, Maker's Mark is the bourbon I started this thread about, you dolt. Maker's is MY drink. MINE!

They make a new Maker's 36 now that is a little more refined I guess, little more expensive definitely, and maybe a little better.

Matty

Toe Toucher
It's 46 you poes.

I'm jrunk and on drugs and I'm still more alert than you.

(Take notice Wallayballs. Drugs don't kill cells, they re-wire your brain. For the better or for the worse? It's a gamble Wallay. We gamble.)