Andy Reid was a fucking enormous 13 year old

• Start date
  • Replies 9 Comments
  • Views 1,232 Views
you act surprised...it is not like he is a midget now..

WHAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTT
13 ys old , no way
musta been one of those little league cheaters

The first year I took an All-Star team to the State Tournament it was 11&12 year olds. We get to Tavares and there is the man on the mound. He is 6'2" and wears a size 14.5 shoes and he's 12 years old.

The first year I took an All-Star team to the State Tournament it was 11&12 year olds. We get to Tavares and there is the man on the mound. He is 6'2" and wears a size 14.5 shoes and he's 12 years old.

reliving the glory days again wally?

That just ain't right. They need to have some kind of special "No Freakazoid" rule for that situation.

"I'm sorry son, we don't allow freakazoids such as yourself in Punt-Pass-and-Kick, mkay?"

Jello looking at that vid was so funny! Watching him for 10+ years he could be IMO one of the best preparation during the week coaches there are while being one of the worst game day decision ones.

Haven't won the Big One but you can't argue with the success we have had here in Philly. Reason why you hear so much hate coming out of Philly is the way he talks down to the media in such an arrogant way like "you dare to question me". Andy, be a nice human being bud, they have a job to do!

The pro Reid supporters will tell you he's such a nice guy in public? Well, mostly everyone doesn't see this side of him. All we know is he had two out of control sons with guns, drugs in the house. The guy does spend 24/7 in the office. Yo Yo Yo Tammy Reid, spend less time in the spa or whatever and see what your kids are into.

Andy Reid was a fucking enormous 13 year old

I only clicked on this thread because I thought it said:

"Andy Reid was fucking an enormous 13 year old "

My bad.

I only clicked on this thread again cause Plommer posted something and maybe it would be worthwhile reading?

My bad.

I only clicked on this thread again cause Plommer posted something and maybe it would be worthwhile reading?

My bad.

The attacks on Plommer continue.

:fok: