• Replies 3 Comments
  • Views 1,428 Views

bacon

Banned
Since
Jun 25, 2012
Score
Tokens
It is clear to me that four clearly stand out from the rest after watching last night's show.

4. Turf

You have to like how humble this kid is growing up on the streets. His dancing is crazy cool and will blow your mind. His crying every time he is praised gets old very fast but I understand why given his background. I do think he is very good but I don't think he has a chance of competing with the top 2.

3. Donovan and Rebecca

These two are amazing magicians/acrobats whose athleticism is flat out jaw dropping. They do amazing tricks and keep keep you guessing in what is a tough kind of an act to keep interesting. I rate them better than Turf but again I do not see them touching the top 2.

2. Tim Hockenberry

We have two clear future stars on AGT this year, the first is Tim Hockenberry. He posesses an amazing deep, soulful Luther Vandross type voice. This guy is a can't miss successful musician. In past seasons I would have shoed him in as the winner

1. Tom Cotter

If it weren't for this guy. Few comedians do well on this show. This guy is so polished, so confident and has an attitude that is not cocky but shows that he expects to win and feels he truly belongs here. Supposedly before last night's pee your pants funny performance he did a completely different act in rehearsals which doesn't surprise me at all after seeing him. True genius.

I see Cotter and Hotchenberry ending up as the final 2 in a finale that will be as close as the two Davids on Idol years back. Unlike those two where only David Cook was a true star I see these both ending up as stars for years to come.

Last edited:
I agree on these being the top four, though at this point with out seeing what else they are capable of I have no idea who will be in the final two, I do not think Turf will be one though. I would like to see Donovan and Rebecca in the final two, and I am very torn between Tom and Tim, both are awesome, but Tom is just magic.

That was actually just one region, however the finals are in 2 weeks.

In last night's semifinal there was a ton of talent, no one in sniffing distance of Tom Cotter though.

If America gets it right, it's his show to lose at this point.

He takes the whole thing down.

well all the four of them are great in their talent and its really difficult to predict which one is going to win the final title. but mine favorites are donovan and rebecca and i would love to see them in final round and winner of this season