AMBy: College hockey today, we need your expertise.

• Start date
  • Replies 5 Comments
  • Views 579 Views

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Two games left, two spots in the Frozen Four up for grabs. Share with us your wisdom, oh college pucks God.

College hockey screenshot 032810.jpg

I haven't been overly impressed with Yale all year or the Entire ECAC to be honest. Cornell looked like a lock to make it to the frozen four after watching them play last week...thought there was no one better in that conference but them. They turned around and got dismantled on Friday night. I realize their Hobey Baker finalist goalie...may have had an off night but he gave up 6 goals in a hurry.

Michigan had to have a lot of things go their way to get into the tourney...and it happened. They had been under achieving while Miami seemed to play well all season long. All that being said..I see some value on Michigan just because of their play as of late. Miami's goalie is unreal but Michigan has been putting a lot of pressure on their opposition over the last couple of weeks.

Alright, thanks to your insight I have selected the following two plays:

Yale/BC Under 5.5 -125 to win 1 unit

Michigan ML +145 risking 1 unit

Thanks, AMBy!

keep this as a daily thread....sfaggotr has college hockey in their book now...... I'm hoping for looselines there... I'm almost halfway to my goal of a 15inch macbook pro there

Oh, so they switched over to the 50Pennies lineset? Or did they just add a few 50Pennies markets to their usual Bookmaker slopfest?

Well Yale got their ass handed to them as I suspected...

Miami ended up beating Mich in double OT so I still think that playing the dog in that game was the right play.

Sorry that neither of your bets turned out very good for you Peter.