greg
fw
daft
me
mcb
mf
mudcat
matty

If that's right everyone but FW send $150 to greg. I will send FW $300 (he already paid me the entry).

Well done gregger! :bowdown: Will send you the monies next week - I'm broke until then. #stupidmotorcycleparts

Sorry but was driving south from early Sunday AM to a few hours ago! Just got TV and internet service going here 5 minutes ago! Yes, this is the message I got like FW said!

FairWarning
I want to post my plays here so they don't get matched. If you are around, please post them after 4 pm, thanks.

StL -1 -109
NYY under 8.5 -125
KC under 7.5 -125
Cle under 8 -110
Cle -220
Det under 7 -135
Tex -135

Congrats gregm and also FW and great last day FW! Need to get some dinner!

Congratulations Greg and great work FW..especially coming into the stretch. (You'll get em next year!)

Greg,

Congrats on the victory. You certainly put in the most work and earned the $. Private message me your paypal and I will get you the money this week.

FW, great comeback and look forward to seeing you guys compete again. Too much work for me! My wife was waiting for me in bed last night while I combed through all my plays. She was asleep when I got there, so it cost me....
MCB

Thanks guys , its was alot of fun. Great run at the end FW. Lets get something up for hockey and football season, maybe champions league or just a best bet thread from any sport using a line from pinny.

The easiest thing would be to send the one fitty paypal to [email protected] whenever. If thats a problem let me know, I have won a few contest on forums for soccer and seen some crazy conversion rates, not sure about baht,rupees,zlotys,loonies,yen ( Vietnamese dongs, guinean franks, somali shillings, and turkmenistan manats are going to be trouble lol)

vnd-20000-vietnamese-dongs-2.jpg

funny-currency-dollar-5.jpg

23uowkbg2708_g.jpg

65ur6uerhygrdr.jpg

Chef's Father: Say, would you crackers like to hear about the time we met the Loch Ness Monster?
Stan: [impatiently] No, that's okay.
Chef's Father: Ooh, it must have been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the little lady was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of the sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the Paleolithic Era, comes out of the water.
Chef's Mother: We was so scared, Lord have mercy, I jumped up in the boat, and I said, "Thomas, Thomas, what on earth is that creature?"

Chef's Father: It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes...
Chef's Mother: Oh, it was so scary!
Chef's Father: ...and I yelled, I said, "What do you want from us, monster?" And the monster bent down, and said, "I need about tree-fitty."
[long pause]
Kyle: What's tree-fitty?

Chef's Father: Tree dollars, and fitty cents.
Chef's Mother: Tree-fitty.
Stan: He wanted money?

Chef's Father: That's right. I said, "I ain't givin' you no tree-fitty, you goddamn Loch Ness Monster! Get your own goddamn money!"
Chef's Mother: I gave him a dollar.
Chef's Father: She gave him a dollar.
Chef's Mother: I thought he'd go away if I gave him a dollar.
Chef's Father: Well, of course he's not gonna go away, Mary! You give him a dollar, he's gonna assume you got more!

Chef's Father: I remember when Chef was just a three-year-old little man, he came runnin' into me with a big smile and his little chef's hat on, and he says to me, "Poppa, poppa." I said, "What do you need, Chef, my boy?" He said, "I need about tree-fitty."
Chef's Mother: Tree-fitty!

Chef's Father: Well, it was about that time I begin to get suspicious. I said, "Chef, my boy, why do you need tree-fitty?" He said, "My imaginary friend Boo-Boo the dinosaur wants it." So I went to my son's room, and sure enough, there was that damn Loch Ness Monster!
Chef's Mother: Lord, it was scary!

Chef's Father: I said, "Dammit, monster, you quit bugging my children, now. We work for our money in this house - we don't just give money away!"

Chef's Father: Dammit, monster, I ain't givin you no treefiddy.

http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/103567/chefs-parents

Greg, I don't believe I have a PayPal account but let me see if I can create one (or remember my old username and password) sometime within the next 10 days or so.

Funds are sent via Paypal. Sorry for the delay but unfortunately I am stupid.

Funds are sent via Paypal. Sorry for the delay but unfortunately I am stupid.

No, you're forgetful! I told you a month ago to try that 50 a day plays from Friday-Sunday and if no success then retire from the contest! Next time I've PM you!