• Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 778 Views

RogueScholar

I love you, Chord!
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
It's accepting my bets just fine, but I'm trying out the new features and they don't seem to be operational. From the Cashier tab the new VISA processor won't load and their new system for Rolling-If bets doesn't seem to work either. Anybody having luck with either of those?

VISA processor wasn't loading for me either the other day

I haven't played at 5 Dimes in years. I should try it out again.

Scholar, this is probably a longshot, but have you tried the new features under the mirror site http://www.propbet.com

If it is broke at the main site, I am sure it is broke at the mirror but might be worth a try.

That was a good thought, Morty, but still broken on propbet.com. Gonna get on the horn with them once I'm done making my tennis plays for Indian Wells. I could've avoided this just by taking a smaller payout from them last time, but I ended up playing some of those losing GLPPOTDs for big units there and now I'm screwed. This'll be the first deposit I've made with them in almost a year.

Call God and tell him software still fucking sucks and to learn how to book and to stop being a fucking asshole.

Call God and tell him software still fucking sucks and to learn how to book and to stop being a fucking asshole.

That's a long shot. But good luck.......

Well, finally got a reply from their deposit/withdrawal person today. Apparently in order to keep their deposit methods as private as possible, they're now allowing people only one deposit method other than the WU, MG and Gold-Pay options which are available to every customer. In addition, once you abandon a deposit method, you're no longer allowed to change back to it. Currently I'm on eWalletXpress, were I to want to use their VISA processor now I would have to abjure EWalletXpress for good (not a problem really since their fees are outrageous).

I was somewhat disappointed by their response, honestly. I've played at 5Dimes for literally four years now, and only in the last six months have I been winning enough to request a couple modest (<$1k) payouts. I thought they would take my money however it was convenient for me. I'll probably just quit that shop altogether, I've enjoyed it a lot as a rec. gambler, but I'm sure I'm about to get limited soon anyway. Such a shame too, I loved being able to bet on college hockey.