-30 tonight

• Start date
  • Replies 24 Comments
  • Views 1,220 Views
It will be 58 tonight in Atlanta which will be warmer than the current temperature of 42.

That's messed up Pavlos.

I guess it happens here too sometimes.

Holy crap IAG, you're not kidding, says it's gonna go down to -34c in Sioux Falls. :surrender: I don't think I've ever experienced that.

Holy crap IAG, you're not kidding, says it's gonna go down to -34c in Sioux Falls. :surrender: I don't think I've ever experienced that.

I feel like once it gets so cold, that you can't get any colder/ tell any difference...like little difference between -16 and -26. I'm actually pretty immune to the cold UNLESS there is wind....that's when it's intolerable, This will be a record for us on this date if it gets to -28f as projected.

I am rocking the traditional Christmas shorts and t-shirt today. Tomorrow will be fleece day. 70 one day, 36 the next. Typical.

I am rocking the traditional Christmas shorts and t-shirt today. Tomorrow will be fleece day. 70 one day, 36 the next. Typical.

Nice! Although I do like cold weather and a fire with my football as long as I do t have to get out. ..is that normal weather for Bama in December? Sounds like it.

yep it was like 5f, more or less enjoyable. 30f with a wind is much worse imo