• Replies 22 Comments
  • Views 1,566 Views

Acid Joe

Stoned Member
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Well I see SBR won't respond to my post about not being paid completely for this tourney. I have no PM's so I couldn't PM anyone and my post has sat for almost 2 days with no response from anyone at SBR. I am glad they are looking out for the bettors.

Nina were you paid out completely?

I'm sure this will get their attention as it seems my posts on here get read more than the post on their actual forum. :clueless:

How were you not paid? I got $10 dollars in five accounts plus an additional $25 at BetJamacia. Thanks again, Notre Dame!! You suck!!!

Now...that $10 does me no good at Legends since they have a $20 minimum.

Bet Jam I got nothing. I did get money at bookmaker and looselines. Legends and intertops I don't have accounts so obviously no money there.

What pisses me off is SBR allowed my post to go through and no one has responded even to say they'll look into it. I can't PM so that form of communication is done.

Welll honey, you know me and I can nag people there with the best of them. So....here I go!

How were you not paid? I got $10 dollars in five accounts plus an additional $25 at BetJamacia. Thanks again, Notre Dame!! You suck!!!

Now...that $10 does me no good at Legends since they have a $20 minimum.

really, I won about $15 from BTP and it showed up as $20 in Legends..
been free rolling on it now for a while

Someone had said that the Legends would be upgraded to $20 but apparently not for hooligans.

I couldn't find the post. Link?

Someone had said that the Legends would be upgraded to $20 but apparently not for hooligans.

Actually Nina, Legends will reset your account minimum as low as $5 if you just call them on the phone.

but then I would have to talk to them and I no like to do that. If they had made it $20 I would have put it all on ND and lost it. So instead I will have that $10 for later.

To SBR's credit it has been taken care of. I find it odd that it happened quicker after posting here than sbr. It seems that GayMeLive is read more often by mods at SBR than the SBR forum.

Strange going's on.

I know your reading so Thanks Lou, it is appreciated.

Legends is giving me a $25 free play. They love me.

I'm glad it was handled for you. I really didn't doubt that Loubert would check on it after I PMed him. For the most part, he has turned into a very professional mod there and I admire that.

*waves at Loubert*

Nina, they have a lot of people there I like... Lou, Sammy, Mr. D, Loshak, etc. I can't believe that because we are here that a certain forum owner is taking it upon himself to cause shit. You would think that all 50 of us where mounting an armed insurrection...... Or in the faggot's case an erection..... I've been to all the Bashes sat and talked with everyone and until earlier this year it was all cool. Viva Gaymelive Libre!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...... or for the quebecois.... fuck off and go away......

Sammy has always sent me stuff when I've ordered.... he needs to learn how to pack the coffee cups mind ya!!!!!!

I wouldn't eat his left over pizza either

oohh...you mean Sammy9ball

I thought you meant Sammy the college idiot.