2023 NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket Discussion ... 🏀

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 155 Comments
  • • Views 1,939 Views
Arizona loses to fucking Princeton! FOK!
Tough loss Stevie. Players didn’t come through near the end, but I put more blame on Coach Lloyd. They only got to the foul line 7 times when they average 21 a game. They only attempted 16 3PTA but thought they should’ve just kept pounding the ball inside. I mean Princeton was only 4-25 with 3PTA.

Lol I must’ve been thinking of eating some fried chicken tonight misspelling them.

KU goes down but honestly thinking they and Purdue were the weakest #1. Follow Jayhawks closely and this year's team not as strong as record indicated. Lots of past Coach Self's team more talented but was surprised they won Big12 regular season title. Told son before year KU probably be 3rd or 4th seed along with maybe 3rd in Big 12. Believe or not great job by Self this year.

Last 17 seasons under Self they have been remarkably a #1 or 2 14 years. I think they made the tournament a record 33 straight seasons. Behind them MichSt 25 and Zags at 24.

Current consecutive appearances by team[edit]​

I knew Arkansas on any given night could be a problem if their talent showed up. Here's one preseason ranking of them.....

Arkansas (2nd in SEC): Coming off consecutive Elite Eight appearances, Eric Musselman brings in his most talented roster yet to Fayetteville. Highly touted freshman guard Nick Smith Jr. could be the best NBA prospect in college hoops this season thanks to his skill level and electrifying hops.
Kansas (2nd in Big 12): The defending champs lose a lot, but PF Jalen Wilson should be among the Big 12’s best players and the Jayhawks have their best incoming freshman class in some time joining the fray. Plus, Bill Self is the sport’s most consistent winner.

AP poll had them #10 and KU #7. They sure din't play like a 8th seed last night. Not the best offensive team but SOLID defense (11th nationally) and hit the boards hard.

Arizona loses to fucking Princeton! FOK!
Sorry, boss!

Princeton has a really team, however I’m not many had them advancing to The Sweet Sixteen. These lesser paid attention to and watched are the ones that get you. I can definitely see them beating Baylor and/or Creighton…

This has been one of the best I’ve seen in a while. So many awesome games today…

However, I’ll mainly be playing college baseball ⚾️ and a few lesser NCAA tournament hoops games…

Kentucky looking strong …

Looking forward to seeing Alabama and Princeton. I really hope it happens …

It will be such an interesting game …

Safe to say Miami is advancing ?

Can’t wait for tomorrow …

…

Last edited:
OGC.6b9b20668cb72c5e56af5f57c0d52fe7