2023 NCAA Men's Basketball Bracket Discussion ... 🏀

• Start date
  • •
  • Replies 155 Comments
  • • Views 2,065 Views
Perhaps one of the best tournaments in recent memory…

Awesome stuff!
Indeed! Announcer stated SDST undefeated when giving up less than 64,65 points? Didn't look going to be that way in first half but both teams were horrific shooting in 2nd half. Maybe call it good defense but that's SDST's game taking advantage of it. Creighton shot 36% with 3PTA during year but went 2-17 and not 1 made in 2nd half. Also Creighton #13 in defensive rebounding. Well today gave up 13 offensive rebounds resulting in 13 2nd chance points. SDST just took them out of their comfort zone.

Also like I posted Creighton doesn't sub much but not many fouls called so no harm. Though possibly being such a physical game did they get worked out? Looking below I believe it did.
Bench minutes both teams .....
16 Creighton
73 SDST

There's like almost 360 teams nationally and SDST ranks #30 in minutes played by bench. Creighton at #351.

Last edited:
SS don't want to see you lose but MrsM said with FLA Atlantic already in wouldn't it be nice to see two FLA teams in Final Four.
:hidesbehindsofa:

MrsM just came back at me rooting for Texas. I said what, tells me "fuk Miami!" :D
Haha!

What’s for dinner tonight, my friend?

I’m having boneless and skinless chicken breasts, green beans, a baked potato and iced tea…

NCAA COLLEGE BASKETBALL 🏀

TEXAS (-190)

BetMania

Honestly didn’t think they’d be up 8 at the half. Thought they’d be up 18!

Congrats to Miami backers.

Should be a fun Final 4.

More of a choke job by Texas though Miami did make the plays needed. MrsM gave Texas the kiss of death. One crucial play was #30 on Texas instead of boxing out just continue to push Miami player with his ass. Ass move for sure. Player had no chance to get rebound.

More of a choke job by Texas though Miami did make the plays needed. MrsM gave Texas the kiss of death. One crucial play was #30 on Texas instead of boxing out just continue to push Miami player with his ass. Ass move for sure. Player had no chance to get rebound.

It’s all good, my friend!

Looking forward to your baseball plays!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

:cheers:

It’s all good, my friend!

Looking forward to your baseball plays!

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

:cheers:
LOL SS! I'm better at picking my nose. That's Tron and others forte here. Though I could give out some bases plays for you to fade. ;)

I know someone with Miami 100/1 and FAU 150/1 futures, he hit on Miami to make final four 20/1 also. That’s a good tourney.
That’s great stuff!

More power to them.

LOL SS! I'm better at picking my nose. That's Tron and others forte here. Though I could give out some bases plays for you to fade. ;)
Tron? Where the fukk has he been?

I like that guy. Thankfully he left that other dying dinge and sinking ship!

Roguie, you’re off the hook for the $50 Amazon Gift Card… 🙂