xstud

Fuck Bad Luck
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
Nova/ WV.... wvu -4.5

Kansas/Texas KU -1

I am leaning HEAVILY towards KU but no idea on the nova game.. if anything I think I might bet the total of 150 which seems perfect.

thoughts?

texas has been a nice fade lately,probably a small play on Kansas

might be going to this game

well from first glance... Texas is a team that is on the ropes right now and is definitely struggling. For once they don't have an insane spread to cover!

In the nova/wvu game I think when you look at how nova lost on Saturday it took GTown shooting lights out and Nova still was making a game of it. WVU had to shoot lights out to come back and win in a blowout so the score is misleading.

Based on the observations above I would probably take nova with the points and obviously take KU

best of luck to those that bet

texas has been a nice fade lately,probably a small play on Kansas

might be going to this game

50 bucks if you throw some marbles on the court to ensure a KU win

Take the home teams on the ML in these games

In big time games like this home court is too tough

JC! I'm liking the visitors and the kid is the opposite! Betting against Herman of late could be deadly!:banghead:

wvu will beat and cover against nova. but i wouldnt bet it unless i could give 4.5 or 4 and everywhere i look its 5.5. wvu is better than georgetown...

ku and ut is a hard game to pick but i would have to pick KU cuz UT is has a whole team of shaqs at the Ft line so i cant see them winning a close game...

very very very tough to play in Morgantown these days. those fans are crazy

Being a fan tonight makes sense! Might as well lose on teams I'm wanting to win! Nova at +6 can't beat it and KU for sure!:yes:

Definitely agree monkey.... hope you have better luck today