my hips don't lie / paid poster
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
nominations are accepted

ask steve(s), wal66 and oksana how important this is

i nominate reno cool

Blitty ran with the bulls, was accused of stalking, blacked out chewed and screwed, was on TV and so, so much else.

The thing is I think he's just getting warmed up. I nominate Blittster.

reno cool
wwheng
Roguey
Blitty
CasperWaits

keep 'em coming

Blitty ran with the bulls, was accused of stalking, blacked out chewed and screwed, was on TV and so, so much else, and he also appears on page one when you do a Google Image search using the word BetIslands.

The thing is I think he's just getting warmed up. I nominate Blittster.

Fixed it for ya!

blitty with 2 votes

:blittyinthecity:

yes Wally needs a second go.

Thanx for the consideration kato pal. :cheers: I had a good lucid summer. But the peace of mind has slowly left me again

I really thought 2012 was Blittys to lose...with Xpansive a close 2nd and GregM on the podium... any prediction i have for 2013 is sure to be a failure...

is Herman still around over there?

can't possibly have disappear altogether

only in deep undercover incognito ghost form... unfortunately, the more threads you subject yourself too, the more you realize how many fucking losers have multiple active handles...

i dont know...there are a handful of guys who take shots at me like they have known me for 5yrs. or from our old chat... i can understand an old guy or someone that barely speaks english to quit the forums altogether, but there isnt a chance in hell that a young power posting degen fuck like herman can quit cold turkey and never return...no chance :nope: