Who owns this forum?

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 2,308 Views
It's owned by a consortium of international investors engaged in the proliferation of sport gambling as a sustainable source of income.

It's owned by a consortium of international investors engaged in the proliferation of sport gambling as a sustainable source of income.
that can't be good :dunno:

When I saw the thread title I immediately thought of coming up with something using the term *consortium* but I would have never been able to couple it with the term proliferation. I got the sarcasm but not the smarts, Pavy's my hero.

For some reason I thought Teela owns it. I guess because she likes to beat up old people in her spare time. But why I would connect that to owning the forum is probably just some crossed wires on my part.

Cami owns it every other Saturday from 3:45-4:45 am, we bought a small share we like control every once in awhile

I think BettingResource must be the owner.

Keep it up, Muddy, and you're next.

Oh that was good. It's got a nice healthy threat along with the subtle Muddy-is-old-people implication.

Very well delivered.

:10: