• Replies 17 Comments
  • Views 938 Views

stevek173

BANNED
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
I came back from the war and found my wife dead then I beat cancer twice the 2nd time while diving ad pushing an old woman out of the way of a speeding train on my way back from stopping a bank robbery where there 50 small children that I personally saved after donating 1 billion dollars to the Salvation Army.

Are you a hoax too?

I don't know what you're talking about.

Now get out.

don+draper+stoic+5.jpg

I have talked at times about how my ears get sore from wearing headphones for hours but the truth is, I don't have ears. I was just saying it to impress the ear crowd.

Holy fuck Saulty. Holy fuck.

nice win saulty

I came back from the war and found my wife dead then I beat cancer twice the 2nd time while diving ad pushing an old woman out of the way of a speeding train on my way back from stopping a bank robbery where there 50 small children that I personally saved after donating 1 billion dollars to the Salvation Army.

Are you a hoax too?

I killed some soldier's wife by putting enriched uranium in his home's drinking water supply. Then, I shoved some old lady in front of a train after setting up the Salvation Army where some sucker gave me $1 billion THE SAME DAY!!!

in the 4th grade potato told his class that he went to space camp and the next day he went in front of the class and talk about it

looking back at it the teacher probably knew we were lying and just wanted a good laugh from a 9 year old

in the 4th grade potato told his class that he went to space camp and the next day he went in front of the class and talk about it

looking back at it the teacher probably knew we were lying and just wanted a good laugh from a 9 year old

tomato wouldn't do that :donthinkso:

I'm in the market for a really authentic looking sasquatch outfit. Willing to spend up to 8000.