Which Poster Is Most Knowledgable About Baseball?

• Start date
  • Replies 20 Comments
  • Views 1,664 Views

Razor

Since
Mar 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
I am looking to chat with the baseball experts on here. I consider myself pretty good at baseball. I hope to prove it by picking some winners this year. I just wanted to find out who I should tail during the season.

Polaroid posts a lot of solid baseball betting info.

MrX makes a living with baseball but he tends to keep to himself.

I am looking to chat with the baseball experts on here. I consider myself pretty good at baseball. I hope to prove it by picking some winners this year. I just wanted to find out who I should tail during the season.

Good luck Razor and start a picks thread if you care to? I will have one that hopefully will last the season? I'm by no means an expert but the bases seems to be the most fun for me betting wise!

Good luck Razor and start a picks thread if you care to? I will have one that hopefully will last the season? I'm by no means an expert but the bases seems to be the most fun for me betting wise!

Yeah, I will start one. I'll keep my eyes on your MrMonkey.

Yeah, I will start one. I'll keep my eyes on your MrMonkey.

Razor don't you think MrsMonkey should keep her eyes on MrMonkeys MrMonkey? It's ok if you prefer "monkeys" to kitties Razor, RogueScholar does too.

Razor don't you think MrsMonkey should keep her eyes on MrMonkeys MrMonkey? It's ok if you prefer "monkeys" to kitties Razor, RogueScholar does too.

I meant to write "you". My mistake.

Just to set the record straight, you touches my monkey is my biggest concern! :yes:

I like girls. Sometimes they like me back.

Dont know much but that dont stop me from making bets.

I will bet against CC Sabathia his 1st few starts, also bet against him on the 1st 5 inning lines .

I think Houston will have some value earlier on, I expect them to better than expected.

I only bet the Braves and usually win. I basically tail the 1-3 in the starting rotation and fade the 4-5 starting pitchers. Also bet unders when 1-3 pitches and overs when 4-5 pitches. Very simple strategy to have some action on my beloved Braves.

CougarBait will be the only name you need to know with Bases

CougarBait will be the only name you need to know with Bases

Pretty good cache of names to start with. Archie, I like your avatar. Isn't that a guy from a soap opera?

Mr. Monkey is not a homer at all. He bets a wide variety of teams.

Mr. Monkey, how does your monkey feel about TP rolls?