What's on the menu for the Super Bowl next week?

• Start date
  • Replies 7 Comments
  • Views 1,245 Views

Archie

SP Nation and I Ruin things
Since
Jan 27, 2010
Score
Tokens
no not the props

where will you be spending it and what will you be eating?

my gf is having people over to watch, and she is making all sorts of mexican fare with her mexican best friend.

its byob, so i'm hoping for a quick game, so we have lots of left over alcohol over there

I'll be there about 4pm with no pants on and a boa constrictor.

I'll be there about 4pm with no pants on and a boa constrictor.

lol

to be totally honest my friend D.J is bringing his 18 month old albino boa that night...... he is a teacher and he has it in his classroom, but I asked him to bring it cuz I haven't seen it since this summer. Very odd that you made that coincidental statement........

I can't wait to handle my friend Dj's snake at that party..... now I can have cougar's snake in one hand and an albino snake in my other hand

fuk mexican food

Probably nothing.

Probably sit here and watch the game alone with no action on it.

Where did I go wrong?

I have some good Mexican jokes if you need them Arch

posting. drinking. losing my next paycheck.

I think I lost too much this week to bet on the big game. But that won't stop me.

Might head over to a dive bar down the street called The Monkey Bar. They have wireless so I'll be here too.

I have been getting together with the same buddy for the SB for every year for decades. We consider it a religious holiday.

In recent years we meet at his place because he has nicer accommodations.

This year I have actually placed a bet for his wife (on Indy pointspread). That is a first. I hope she wins. I don't want to take her money.

Who else is there varies. There is our cheap friend who Bread knows all about and even included on his favorite Canadians list. There will be a few more but not a lot. Maybe about 6 guys.

I assume we will order in pizza and wings and potato wedges. I have made it clear I don't want them cooking what with it being a religious holiday.