Since
Jan 29, 2010
Score
Tokens
David Thorne sounds like a real stinker:

davidthorne3.jpg

davidthorne2.jpg

davidthorne1.jpg

Wow, that guy is abusing the F26-A forms for silly pranks and shit....

thin sensitive jelly like skin....

you never go FULL F26-A form for anything less than sexual discrimination

I'm in love with David Thorne

Lol at swimming lessons and a high school certificate.

Poor Simon Dempsey.

I gotta lean towards thinking this stuff is fake...

but if real its like "The Office" Dwight and Jim and needs to be video-taped

Oh, I did like that one. That was Nickelback?

:wah:

"he must have sprayed on my desk" :rasper:

You're so 11am.

Sorry I went out to lunch.

Did you read the one about David Thorne moving all his shit into the break room or whatever? Not the funniest, except at the very end where poor Simon had to move it all back by himself and it took two hours.

David Thorne wouldn't help him because he was too busy researching wasps.

Sorry I went out to lunch.

Did you read the one about David Thorne moving all his shit into the break room or whatever? Not the funniest, except at the very end where poor Simon had to move it all back by himself and it took two hours.

David Thorne wouldn't help him because he was too busy researching wasps.

:lol:

I was involved in a couple of office prank wars back in the day. It started with gluing random things on each other's desks, then I made a guy waste an hour trying to fix his computer (I had taken a screenshot of his desktop, then made it his wallpaper, then I moved all his desktop icons in another folder and I hid the taskbar in an invisible portion of his CRT monitor). He fought back by spoofing an email from the CEO, saying I was being awarded a $6k bonus for my first anniversary of service. The guy stopped me a split-second before I was going to send a reply asking if the bonus was real.

I still need to get back at that fokker. :selfbash:

:lol:

I was involved in a couple of office prank wars back in the day. It started with gluing random things on each other's desks, then I made a guy waste an hour trying to fix his computer (I had taken a screenshot of his desktop, then made it his wallpaper, then I moved all his desktop icons in another folder and I hid the taskbar in an invisible portion of his CRT monitor). He fought back by spoofing an email from the CEO, saying I was being awarded a $6k bonus for my first anniversary of service. The guy stopped me a split-second before I was going to send a reply asking if the bonus was real.

I still need to get back at that fokker. :selfbash:

:okpeople:

NO MORE REHASED ROMO BAR JOKES OR OFFICE PRANK RECAPS

PLEASE!!!!

JELLSUS