• Replies 81 Comments
  • Views 2,319 Views

CASPERWAIT$

Twitter @wernerhotdog
Since
Aug 3, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just watched the video of the 100 teens rioting and looting.

Heard about it, and had to form a mental picture in my head what the video would look like.

My mental picture was spot on.

Absolutely no justification for the huge increase in crime since Biden took office.

When I hear Liberals deflect or whitewash what is going on scares me.

Simply put, to vote for any Democrat in November is a vote for condoning these actions.

By the looks of the polls, we are in for more of this to come, with no end in sight.

I voted Democrat for years. Thought they were a party of common sense. Thought Republicans were a party of greed.

Presently, that has flip flopped to such an extreme level, it’s infuriating.

I picked a wrong time to buy a restaurant.

Major IQ point kudos to those that didn’t wear Covid 19 masks to help obscure their identity!

i love utah

Ho hum. Another crime attack in a city run by Liberals.

Heard about a gang of women in neon green suits attacking a robbing a woman on a subway in NYC.

Once again, I mentally envisioned what the people in neon green would look like, and after watching the video, once again I was right.

Suffice to say, NYC is an absolute cesspool now and not nearly as vibrant and safe as it was when I lived there.

I guess we should expect this when we live in a country overrun by idiots and their backwards politics.

Suffice to say, NYC is an absolute cesspool now and not nearly as vibrant and safe as it was when I lived there.
If you’re referring to Manhattan, you’re dead wrong.

How do I know? CNN? Nope. I saw it with my own eyes.

I spent the entire last week in Manhattan (covering a shit ton of ground) and had zero issues.

Manhattan is cleaner and safer than it was pre-Covid.

If you’re referring to Manhattan, you’re dead wrong.

How do I know? CNN? Nope. I saw it with my own eyes.

I spent the entire last week in Manhattan (covering a shit to of ground) and had zero issues.

Manhattan is cleaner and safer than it was pre-Covid.
I’m talking 1988-2002

It was a lot safer then.

@Tron the one thing that isn’t debatable is crime in NYC has risen.

I’m extremely happy when you visited, you didn’t get into any bad situations.

For the people that live there, they will tell you how much NYC has fallen off in regards to safety.

Green Goblin's Army

jUYHHs8.png

I don't get the "cities are more dangerous" narrative. My dad says shit like that, mostly about Philly, where my sister lives. "Murders have doubled," "car theft is up 10x", etc. I'm like, "so murders went from 250 to 500 and they're still 99% perpetrated between individuals who know each other, what the fuck do you care?" And, "there's 8 million fucking people here, I'll take the now increased %.000000000007362 chance that I get mugged, have you had smoked salmon on a bagel from Russ & Daughters?"

Also, at least for my pop, it's just coded racism.

100 % increase from last year .000000000003681.

Ho hum. Another crime attack in a city run by Liberals.

Heard about a gang of women in neon green suits attacking a robbing a woman on a subway in NYC.

Once again, I mentally envisioned what the people in neon green would look like, and after watching the video, once again I was right.

I guess we should expect this when we live in a country overrun by idiots and their backwards politics.
Dad is that you? Lol.

You sound fairly identical to my 70+ yr old father casp.

Dad is that you? Lol.

You sound fairly identical to my 70+ yr old father casp.
I’m fine with that pal.

I mean, where am I saying anything that’s incorrect?

Maybe the tone sounds “old” but the words I speak aren’t opinion. They are truth.

just thought it was a funny coincidence is all.

Do you watch Fox News too?

Like Tron, I was there recently for a short time and it seemed like the similar nyc I remember from 2010-2015.

Those few YouTube videos seem to scare people and extort reality.

Like Tron, I was there recently for a short time and it seemed like the similar nyc I remember from 2010-2015.

Those few YouTube videos seem to scare people and extort reality.
Every person in real life that tells me NYC has gone to shit and is very dangerous HASN’T ACTUALLY BEEN TO NYC WITHIN THE LAST 5 YEARS and they all watch a lot of Fox News and spend a LOT of time on the internet watching scary YouTube videos.