Tokens

Tennessee +16.5
Cincinnati -22.5
Colorado State +39.5
Oregon State -10
LSU -17
Texas -5.5

Let's gooooo! :megaman:

Just like to say that I am glad to see your picks here. I'm not going to pretend I pay attention to them - nothing personal; I don't pay attention to anyone's picks - but for whatever reason, I always find it a bit uplifting just to see they are here.

Muddy at least you should play the awesome intro. "Welcome to Vegas Dave's Dime" with the funky music and deep voice, always loved it.

Muddy at least you should play the awesome intro. "Welcome to Vegas Dave's Dime" with the funky music and deep voice, always loved it.

Say, that is funky and deep.

gl

vd your a selfish poster - i decided

Ty for making some Sports talk Dave. It's a brave move trying to talk sports within all the other, um, stuff that most folks talk about. I have been way too busy to contribute but am going to get into some more serious NHL action soon.

Just like to say that I am glad to see your picks here. I'm not going to pretend I pay attention to them

Calm Strike rating: 9.5 out of a possible 10

Oh and kindly fack off MrQ. We can't help you if you think that providing "picks" actually constitutes gambling talk.

No strike intended. Completely sincere.

Even when I gambled for a living I didn't pay attention to forum picks. Now that I haven't placed a bet in couple years, even less (not mathematically possible, I know, but somehow true.)

Basically it was another way of saying I'd like it if Dave would join in the forum and gab with us. Dave has interesting stuff to say about actual stuff and when I see his handle show up, it reminds me of that. Guy does a Cartman impression which is something I respect in the utmost.

gl

vd your a selfish poster - i decided

I am a SUPER selfish poster, 100% agreed. You guys are much better to me than I am to you. Case in point:

No strike intended. Completely sincere.

Even when I gambled for a living I didn't pay attention to forum picks. Now that I haven't placed a bet in couple years, even less (not mathematically possible, I know, but somehow true.)

Basically it was another way of saying I'd like it if Dave would join in the forum and gab with us. Dave has interesting stuff to say about actual stuff and when I see his handle show up, it reminds me of that. Guy does a Cartman impression which is something I respect in the utmost.

Thank you for the kind words Matty, and everyone else.

The reality is, GameLive is one of MANY things that I neglect for no good reason. I am just God-awful at time management. During football season, I have a ton of writing work (north of 20 articles per week), and then of course my silly personal ventures with these videos and my newsletter. I've also just started writing for QuadJacks.com, this month, too.

So I'm busy, yeah, but when I'm not working I piss away so much time doing nothing. It's obnoxious. YouTube videos I've already seen, articles I've already read. Among my list of things I'd like to do: Hang out here more often, play more of my video games (I now have over 30 titles sealed that I haven't played yet), read some books on my list, get caught up on some of my favorite TV shows... and then on a more self-improving note, exercise, grow my web design small business and start doing more mainstream sports stuff (less gambling) to give myself a better chance (from 0% to 0.05%) at a real sports job.

All of these things, and yet days keep melting into weeks, weeks into months. When I'm not working, playing poker or hanging out with the GF, I'm pissing time away at an incredible rate.

So I admit, I am a totally selfish poster and it is a dick move to post these vids and then disappear in between them. But I hope none of you take it personally, and I also hope you know that I actually miss the "good ol' days" when the forum was my every day life.

Good job here Davey and continue giving us your plays!

good say vd

i wish you the best

I hope none of you take it personally

I kinda do. But I'll live.

images

Vegas Dave why is your voice so high. I don't remember it being that high before.