Rob Emerson -120

Brian Stann +165
Phil Davis -205

Tim Hague +130
Chris Tuchscherer -160

Joey Beltran +300
Rolles Gracie -400

Didn't even see you sneak this in here.

I'll never forgive Guillard for his antics against Diaz.

Emerson vs. Nover? LOL! That should be fun.

Actually my writeup for this past Strikeforce, as well as the in-game thread, got a lot more attn here than over there (for a non-UFC event), which doesn't really make sense.

But we'll see how it goes for a UFC ppv.

Sonnen is going to get cracked. Why he's been talking any nonsense at all I have no clue.

hey Hoff, will you be at the bash this year? Looking forward to some more golf :)

Hey man.
Golf? You mean me hitting it out of bounds and using four letter words? We'll have to see if scheduling works out this year.

Sonnen is going to get cracked. Why he's been talking any nonsense at all I have no clue.

Did you see his quote on UFC.com?

"I don't go to camp, camp is for children. I don't sleep in a bag, I don't roast marshmellows and I don't tell ghost stories. But I do go work hard everyday through a training cycle. And that's what adults do."

Hey man.
Golf? You mean me hitting it out of bounds and using four letter words? We'll have to see if scheduling works out this year.

haha, hope it does, got to take of advantage of free golf lol

Did you see his quote on UFC.com?

"I don't go to camp, camp is for children. I don't sleep in a bag, I don't roast marshmellows and I don't tell ghost stories. But I do go work hard everyday through a training cycle. And that's what adults do."

LOL...this guy is inventorying himself way higher than he should be. Jeezus.

love Justin Buchholz here, probably my largest mma underdog wager of all times!! fuckers are going to regret moving the line so far against me, plan on adding another 3 units at +300, very rare 5 unit underdog play for me

Yessir. 10 pm ET. A couple prelim fights for free on Spike at 9pm.

Hoff...WEC starting to charge ppv rates as well. How bad does this suck!!!!!!

Hoff...WEC starting to charge ppv rates as well. How bad does this suck!!!!!!

Not worried. Some little kid in Russia will post the fight videos on the internet for all to see!

two words.....SER RA. Trigg is a joke anymore. Hope that they show the Gracie fight as well. Also, I think that Thiago beats Swick.

Also rooting for Bucholtz and Torres. Danzig and Guillard rate up there with the Diaz sisters in my book.

Last edited: