• Start date
  • Replies 11 Comments
  • Views 675 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Before I even list the options I have to tell you Im not really feeling it today. The Phillies/Nationals game was in my head as the game I wanted to jump on but it has no listing as of yet. With the Phillies wrapping things up last night and probably partying I want the Nats today if the price is to our advantage.

Here is what I have narrowed things down too. I have my favorite already in mind so lets see if we stay on the same general wavelength.

These are in no particular order.

Option #1: San Diego -162
Option #2: Tampa Bay RL -114
Option #3: Tigers/Indians over 8.5 -115

Lets hear it guys.

Mudder's not sure if you have been paying attention but we are pretty much killing it on our Mud plays.

:cono: maybe I should have kept that part quiet.

We can both still win. If we decide on the right game and go 1-0 and you can go 2-1 and everybodies happy.

Damn, MF'er has me questioning my options now. Sure they didn't jump out at me but these aren't the worst posibilities out there. Obviously I would rather take Tampa ML but it's -193+.

We will push our collective good vibes to the max Mudders.

Tuesday Mud Play:

Tampa Bay Ray RL (-115)

There were worse options Muddy. I just didn't really feel anything today cept' Tampa ML and -224 wasn't Mud Play worthy.

I like Washington due to potential Phillies hangover from the clinch but who knows.

Why can't MN win a game when I bet on them? Fuckers.

Muddy we is an awesome twosome, a Dynamic Duo. We is goooooooooooood Muddy.

We be lucky mofo's Mudder's

Now I am rooting for the other 2 options to lose so MF'er has a good night too. No hate here all luvs.