• Replies 23 Comments
  • Views 1,144 Views

Cami

Queen Bee
Since
Dec 27, 2011
Score
Tokens
Is passing right through my moms town. If you watch the Tour De France when it is going through La Chapelle-Chausse, you just might see my mom on the side of the road waving hello. I think this is pretty fucking cool. Don't stalk my mom.

Last edited:
Shit is gay as all fok.

When did your mom move to France?

She has lived there for almost ten years. They are legit citizens now. I don't care much about the tour de france, I just think it's cool that it's going through her town and she may be on camera waving hello. It's the little things that please me.

My first ancestor who crossed the pond lived 2 hours from there, in Touques.

They used to live in Rennes. The place they live in now is awesome. I wish they would come back home, but they are happy there, and both have good jobs, so I am happy for them. Plus, it gives me a legit reason to go there some day.

Dude, just go. Sell bacon's truck and go.

Dude if I had the extra money to go, I would, but from what I understand, a trip for one, let alone more is mad expensive. I look forward to it though.
Also....what truck?

I thought bacon had a truck.

Back in December in the random thoughts thread he told you all his sweet Bessy died. She was a trooper.

What are the trailer parks in France like?

Just get a few sign up bonuses from credit cards and you can fly there for free with miles.

The two most famous frenchies of the 20th century - Beldar from the Coneheads, and Pepe Le Pew.