Bread

Current Corpse
Since
Jan 20, 2010
Score
Tokens
Record following GaymeLive posters
5-0

Record on my own picks ("Black" colleges Over)
0-1

Get the picture???

I bet you have more fun on the loss you picked instead of the wins you tailed. I always have more fun in the games I pick. If I win I'm a genius. If I lose I can come up with a dozen conspiracy theories on why I got screwed. I always lose by the hook but I never win by the hook.

That's exactly why I don't follow hoops. I get burned all the time, even when I fade myself.

Not really Pavy. I'm a loser. I dread making a pick on my own. ESPECIALLY in basketball.

My best bets are when I fade the Falcons or Hawks. If they win I'm happy for them. If they lose I say at least I won some money on your pathetic performance.

It's all going to major shit right now. Only game I have a shot in is GT. Rest are history this early.

Not really Pavy. I'm a loser. I dread making a pick on my own. ESPECIALLY in basketball.

We already went over this. That is why you don't "handicap" games yourself, nitwit.

Follow pavy, herman, jello, pally, cougar and 87/100 times you will win.

We already went over this. That is why you don't "handicap" games yourself, nitwit.

Follow pavy, herman, jello, pally, cougar and 87/100 times you will win.

Any coincidence that you mention all the guys you want to bang here? Unreal!!!! :duh:

Even GT just went south on me. arhglohweonjt#$%^$

Who said I want to bang Herman?

Well now, let's not go too far in the other direction either. Herman is gorgeous, you can't tell me you'd kick him out of bed, either. You just wouldn't because you know it would break my heart, right?

LOFL!!!!! This thread makes my sudden losing streak easier.

Started 5-1. Finished 5-7.

Now I have 3 games following Herman.

This is my life people.