• Views 1,137 Views

housepicks

SP Nation
Since
Oct 8, 2013
Score
Tokens
Called gamelive...key word game..

Sports gambling forum that no one talks about sports or gambling. I am truely out in the weeds on this. Very difficult to understand.

Welcome to my bizzaro world. Talking about live games is strictly not recommended.

Lets bet the Rams -1.5 and Dolphins + 4.5 today.

housepicksay I just set my fantasy lineups and made my ATS picks

very exciting stuff

ask me any question you want

Actually I'll give you a free preview of my vast sports (?) knowledge slash expertise:

I like the Pats plus the points tonight.

TY kindly! Since you're a greenhorn, using the word "odd" to describe GL is not an issue that you alone have experienced! If you have the privilege to stay here long enough to add a zero or two to your minuscule post count ....... well then you will realize that the proper word is "unique"!

And when I state privilege, I mean it! FYI, MrX is back posting here and the vets here know what powers he has! Now gives us your one sure fire winner today, Mr Sports! :bringit:

housepicks what do you want to talk about?

set the topic man

common

we like sports

there's more to life, but we like sports

I hate NFL but I'm on Miami, Jets, St Louis, Cleveland, San Diego and Dallas...

Sports gambling forum that no one talks about sports or gambling.

Other than the fact that people do talk about sports and gambling, this is a 100% accurate statement.

Very difficult to understand.

I have no difficulty understanding it all. Talk about whatever you want. It's not that complicated.

HP show me your cock. A private message will suffice if you're shy.

Too much action to.list...both barrels today

Fav teaser

Minny +11
Bears o 38/
NO (winner)

Fav st bet

Giants-35

TT rams o 21/-30

I took Det -7, GB-5.5; PItt/Cle over 39.5; Tenn -1; Den/NE under 54.5; Dal/Nyg over 44;

So far.

Rams 21 point first quarter.

Thank you very much...you may return to basket.weaving

Housepicks how 'bout them Chargers? :guitar:

Matty, I luv when this guy loses!

Image-Andy-Reid-makes-statement-on-Bowe-arrest.jpg

And when I state privilege, I mean it! FYI, MrX is back posting here and the vets here know what powers he has! Now gives us your one sure fire winner today, Mr Sports! :bringit:

I hope you're not suggesting that I should be warming up my ban button. I can't even see the secret zone anymore.

Sorry MrX but no one here will ever possess that power but you! Just like poster of the month can only be given out by Fiver! Just don't ever leave us completely!