this is an accurate assessment of the stupidity

• Start date
  • Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 1,823 Views
Caitlin Johnstone is a rogue journalist, poet, and utopia prepper who publishes regularly at Medium. Her work is entirely reader-supported, so if you enjoyed this piece please consider sharing it around, liking her on Facebook, following her antics on Twitter, checking out her podcast on either Youtube, soundcloud, Apple podcasts or Spotify, following her on Steemit, throwing some money into her tip jar on Patreon or Paypal, purchasing some of her sweet merchandise, buying her books “Rogue Nation: Psychonautical Adventures With Caitlin Johnstone” and “Woke: A Field Guide for Utopia Preppers.”

:laugh: The idiot pet owners face the over the top penal system. The supposed sensitivity to "racism" works to expand the criminal system. unreal. :rolleyes:

"Today our Office initiated a prosecution of Amy Cooper for Falsely Reporting an Incident in the Third Degree," Manhattan District Attorney Cy Vance Jr.

On one hand you have the arrogant pains in the ass with their stupid dogs everywhere, on the other, the idiots who feel it's their right to stick their camera everywhere. :thinking: Since we're making a show of caring about minorities (while we bury them), she goes to prison first

It’s hard to side with that crazy bitch after watching video

although it is missing beginning dialogue

The guy himself is not cool with her being charged. I think he recognizes that he provoked her when he said he would do something to her dog that she "wouldn't like".

It was a bit of a threat.

She's still crazy, but criminally so? Eh.

Wow didn’t know that.

Definitely sounds like a threat.

All he did was offer treats to the dog. Do you want to call it a threat? The purpose was to make the bitch leash her dog. She deserves all the shit and more. It's good there is a racism angle. Otherwise, she would have got away with it as she has in the past.

Ms. Cooper, an immigrant from Canada, can be sensitive and caring, according to her friends, but also seems to have a more contentious side. Neighbors said she had a tendency to get into personal disputes.

Her personal life once spilled into court. A few years ago, according to a lawsuit she filed, she had become involved with a married man and had lent him $65,000. When he did not leave his wife for her, she filed the suit in Manhattan to get back the money, before settling.

“From what I saw, she was very devoted to her animals,” said Maria Meade, 60, who lives in a nearby building. “The only thing I’ll tell you is she never spoke directly to a person. She always spoke through her dog, and in a baby voice. It was really bizarre.”

Another neighbor, Marisol De Leon, 40, said Ms. Cooper frequently walked Henry unleashed, and became irate when told not to. “There was a sense of entitlement,” Ms. De Leon said.

Alison Faircloth, 37, a neighbor and dog owner, recalled that last winter, she came upon Ms. Cooper on the verge of tears outside the building’s lobby. A doorman had cursed at her for no reason, Ms. Cooper told her. Ms. Cooper vowed to get the doorman fired, Ms. Faircloth said.

But when Ms. Faircloth asked the doorman what had happened, he told her that Ms. Cooper had complained about a broken elevator, then cursed at him after she barged into a security booth and had to be removed by a guard.

“There’s always a narrative from her about someone who has done her wrong,” Ms. Faircloth said.

On behalf of all of Canada, I say you guys can keep this shitty woman. But I still don't think she should get a criminal record because of this particular incident.

Find the victim's own account of events and even he acknowledges that the words he chose could've been perceived as a threat.

I find the idea that you can "weaponize the police" against someone a bit ridiculous.

She should die alone and I wish bad things upon her. Just not a criminal record.

Last edited:
On behalf of most of gamelive, I say she gets deported back to Canada and she has a run-in with Matty leading to another crazy woman epic thread.

On behalf of all of Canada, I say you guys can keep this shitty woman. But I still don't think she should get a criminal record because of this particular incident.

Find the victim's own account of events and even he acknowledges that the words he chose could've been perceived as a threat.

I find the idea that you can "weaponize the police" against someone a bit ridiculous.

She should die alone and I wish bad things upon her. Just not a criminal record.

Matty, you'll find that what freedom loving Americans love most, is putting others into concentration camps over any petty shit. Because you know, those others may have been in the wrong, so they deserve anything that's coming.

Criminal record for a third degree false report, I think not. Fake news much guys?

Move along, nothing to see here.

yeah, and Trump is the bad guy among this crew :rolleyes:

sounds about right. And these pricks can't find a way to send out a lousy 1200 to the people. For months they're debating god knows what. Guess everybody wants something, except helping people

Matty, you'll find that what freedom loving Americans love most, is putting others into concentration camps over any petty shit. Because you know, those others may have been in the wrong, so they deserve anything that's coming.
Reno, the only people I've seen say this other than you were Americans that were from other countries originally, or had lived in another country for a significant amount of time. Quite an astute observation comrade!

:10:

sounds about right. And these pricks can't find a way to send out a lousy 1200 to the people. For months they're debating god knows what. Guess everybody wants something, except helping people
Many of the most vocal are against "handouts" from the government pal. Its unAmerican, unless its corporate welfare.