• Replies 4 Comments
  • Views 553 Views

housepicks

SP Nation
Since
Oct 8, 2013
Score
Tokens
I just had a 47$ steak and I don't think it was that good. Then juiced me for 4.95 to upgrade to garlic mashed potatoes..which were good but cmon man..

There's this cafe where I meet with my business partners every week, they serve all-day breakfast with bottomless coffee for $5.95. The last time I decided to splurge on extra sausage and orange juice. $5.95 turned into $23 after tip. $5 for sausage and $6 for a small OJ. Bastids.

Had to get the transmission replaced on my car after 9 months. Turns out there's a big hole under the driver's seat that had a sloppy patch on it that started dragging around. Recently had to get a hose replaced in the engine. Can't use the sunroof because it's all fucked up. Recently had it fixed and the mechanic says "there's so many problems with this thing you're going to want to get out from under it". Everything seemed perfect at first and I wasn't told of anything wrong with it going in. I call in to the people who sold me the car, get the owner on the phone and it comes down to me saying to him that he's a terrible person and him saying to come say that to his face.

We're not friends.