Theo Fluery releases first Country Song

• Start date
  • Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 705 Views
He is clearly expressing happiness about how his life has turned around. I can identify with some of his issues and I also appreciate the service he put in for some Team Canadas and the thrills he provided.

So good. Happy for him.

Not much of a piece of music. Don't feel a need to ever hear it again.

But glad things are looking up.

Great Canadian and all around solid guy.

wish we had more quick little skilled guys in hockey today. Fok the movement to big stiffs

song kinda grew on me by the end. It has a sort off an unusual rhythm/ tempo thing happening. At first that slide guitar thing seems more of a distraction.

wish we had more quick little skilled guys in hockey today. Fok the movement to big stiffs

song kinda grew on me by the end. It has a sort off an unusual rhythm/ tempo thing happening. At first that slide guitar thing seems more of a distraction.

Hockey is changing RC. I see more and more smaller players excelling now and in the future.

BTW.................... country music SUCKS

thats good Puckay!
Puckay! its almost hockey season

Pucky - the Stanley cup was in a bar 10 minutes from me the other night and I didn't know it.

The Leafs practiced for 3 days here, but I didn't attend any sessions. People were camped out overnight to get a ticket to watch them practice and get autographs. Fuck that shit. I hate dealing with large crowds waiting to see something. My time and sleep is valuable.

The Leafs practiced for 3 days here, but I didn't attend any sessions. People were camped out overnight to get a ticket to watch them practice and get autographs. Fuck that shit. I hate dealing with large crowds waiting to see something. My time and sleep are valuable.

fixed