The official Bayareabeast picks thread

• Start date
  • Replies 40 Comments
  • Views 6,567 Views
GL with your plays tonight! :yes:

RoadDog's thread had might have had a good run, but it appears to have reached a sad ending! The torch has been handed to you!

GL needs success here! :up:

up 9k winning at a 64% clip ... you are doing it very very wrong, my friend :facepalm:

Theres no wrong way to win 9k

Id like to see you or anyone here do better than me.

you missed the point pal... if i win 64%, im buying islands... you are up 9k ... again, you are doing it wrong...grow some fukkin balls with your 64%...

You're retarded

Lets have a capping contest

After I beat you by 35 units over the course of a season we will see what your stupid ass says then

You're retarded

Lets have a capping contest

After I beat you by 35 units over the course of a season we will see what your stupid ass says then

you still dont fucking understand kiddo... if you are winning at a 64% clip, you need to be betting more...if you are consistently winning, you should be betting more...i dunno how to explain it any clearer

you still dont fucking understand kiddo... if you are winning at a 64% clip, you need to be betting more...if you are consistently winning, you should be betting more...i dunno how to explain it any clearer

I should be betting more? What are you saying? How do you know how much Im betting or how much my bankroll is?

What the hells the matter with you pal???

bayareabeast=warriorfan707=total homo

next