• Replies 6 Comments
  • Views 1,014 Views

The HOFF

You Eff See
Since
Jan 30, 2010
Score
Tokens
Anyone else watching this? I think it's just as good as Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

Never seen it but I am currently watching Breaking Bad series and it is one of my favorite shows yet.

I started watching The Killing but packed it in after ~3 episodes. It's not so much that I found it bad but it is on Sundays which is a busy TV night for me. The Killing was the odd man out.

I don't know if it can be watched online. If so, I may revisit it and try another episode or two and see if it goes anywhere I am interested in.

Fair to say, I did not find it a fraction as good as Breaking Bad and Mad Men.

I actually had to watch the first couple online to catch up. You can find it at (fastpasstv.eu). I just find the subject matter more interesting than Mad Men. Mad Men is still excellent, but I like the whole murder/crime/police drama thing.

Did you watch the series Rubicon, Mudcat? That's the only show on AMC I haven't really heard anything about.

Never seen it but I am currently watching Breaking Bad series and it is one of my favorite shows yet.

For sure. Get your DVR ready because new season starts in June I think. It took me awhile to stop thinking of Cranston as the dad from Malcolm in the Middle and start seeing him as a bad guy.

His transformation from an awkward teacher in the beginning to someone totally embracing his new sinister lifestyle has been pretty amazing to watch.

Did you watch the series Rubicon, Mudcat? That's the only show on AMC I haven't really heard anything about.

I tried it out and ditched it after a few episodes. Unlike The Killing which I really might catch up on at some point, Rubicon I have no interest in. Didn't care for it.

I understand it got cancelled soon after I reached my conclusion.