• Start date
  • Replies 10 Comments
  • Views 845 Views

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Sorry it's a little long. We underestimated how hard it is to make a juice one handed.

What's the afternoon college foots play boys?

Well then take your other hand off your dick and make the juice right? Common!

Save it for later, it makes the whole juice thing less appealing! Guys in your profession can get shake down the ladies on the street anytime for a freebie! Love ya!

Well then take your other hand off your dick and make the juice right? Common!

Save it for later, it makes the whole juice thing less appealing! Guys in your profession can get shake down the ladies on the street anytime for a freebie! Love ya!

wha?

Dafty, I sorry my friend! After a little discussion inside my head I realized I was thinking if I was making some juice what I would be doing with the other hand! Not that I would ever incorporate this happy gay intake of food lifestyle! To each his own! :mattyrain:

By the way, how long will this vid be up until you delete it! Hopefully enough time to let viewers here see how it's done! Well done sir! :up:

IMO easier and same results!

[video]http://movieclips.com/r3goV-rocky-movie-breakfast-of-champions/[/video]

I started watching it and then somewhere between the switch from glass 1 to glass 2 I lost interest. Was the finale as exciting as the beginning?

Just guessing that didn't taste very good. Standby. :lmao:

I had Miami as well.

Took Clemson and Texas later.

Took Clemson and Texas later.

Only guy to get the point of the whole thread which was GIVING US A WINNER

You'd be surprised how good it tastes. The Flax Seed (a new addition) makes it taste better.

Only have 1 a day these days.

is your washing machine in the kitchen

my juicer has been broken for months, i got a carrot or something stuck in there.