• Replies 31 Comments
  • Views 3,435 Views

roguejuror

rouge
Since
Jan 24, 2010
Score
Tokens
I have noticed that no matter the language or the country or traditions, the chickens have become a meaning of coward or scared. I wonder how this poor animal became to signify this, almost universally. Why the poor chickens?

For the ones that have never play around them, chickens aren't particularly frighten, they will attack and chase you if harassed.

axb8gj.jpg

The average broiler room chicken grows to adult size in 39 days.

k00ggz.jpg

It is estimated the world chicken population surpasses 50 billion chickens every year. Making the chicken one of the most populous living species on earth. 10 billion of those in the United States alone.

4jm24i.jpg

I'll get one as a pet.

Sometimes they police other species

Chickens be underrated

That is soooo many chickens

I have noticed that no matter the language or the country or traditions, the chickens have become a meaning of coward or scared. I wonder how this poor animal became to signify this, almost universally. Why the poor chickens?

So racist.

I like stealing the eggs they lay in the morning, but do leave amazing chicken seed for them to eat. It's a vicious cycle.

I was wondering how they can sell so many wings. There must be mutant chickens with 20 wings out there.

I dont know if calling one a chicken in russian means anything. Certainly not a common usage.

I remember being tormented by a rooster as a kid when we visited some grandma in the country

no, it was 1 rooster and he was viscous.

I also was attacked by huge pigs at this old lady's house who asked my friend to come help her light something. He in turn asked me to come with him. I didn't realize she was raising evil 300kg pigs. :facepalm:

surprised I'm still alive come to think of all my animal problems :grin:

don't even start me on dogs:guitar:

RJ coming through with the chicken content.

Kewlness.

:shades:

We have 6 chickens and a duck. The chickens bore me. My girlfriend likes them though

Male duck or female?

Male ducks aka "Drakes" will fuck anything, including chickens.