Sunday Night Football

Tron

Since
Jan 28, 2010
Score
Tokens
Just hammered Bears +9

Went a very unlucky 1-3 in NFL today (Bills, Titans, Raiders 1H and Jets)

Bears lost by 21 at home and now only 9 point road dog. It fits (for us)

Who you got Gamelive?

Da Bears

Don't feel great about it though so I played the ML too

2 of your 3 losses were dead money plays before the game started... if you would pay attention to who is moving lines, instead of just fading the consensus, you would be much better off... you dont realize that you are blindly fading sharp action half the time...just some advice, not giving you shit.

I have a hard time envisioning the Bears forcing a Green Bay punt all night. Maybe it will be like last year and Rodgers will break his collarbone in the 1st quarter or something

2 of your 3 losses were dead money plays before the game started... if you would pay attention to who is moving lines, instead of just fading the consensus, you would be much better off... you dont realize that you are blindly fading sharp action half the time...just some advice, not giving you shit.
This post has zero value if not posted before games start.

Packers -6.5 and teasing with the under. Been a shitty week though so I have no expectations.

This post has zero value if not posted before games start.

lolz... maybe to another person who has little to no clue how to read line moves... he made 2 solid plays with some rlm in his favor in ny and buff (buff shit the bed, waddayado)... the tn play and oak 1h play were pure public fades that were fading some of the sharper action on the board... im just sayin... he could do even better if he paid attention more attention to line moves instead of who he thinks is betting on games

I have a hard time envisioning the Bears forcing a Green Bay punt all night. Maybe it will be like last year and Rodgers will break his collarbone in the 1st quarter or something

So far right on the money. Maybe Chicago won't score and my under 53 will hit :choo:

Bears +2.5 -110 Second Half

2 units

Kelly Criterion or some shit.

Everyone's an expert. Even Ray.

If I lose this 2H bet because Cutler hit his own O-Line guy in the helmet I'm gonna go on a killing spree.

Probably what went down in #Ferguson.

Bread, you coming down in December for a mini Bash (killing spree)?

This is so disgusting. I can't believe I'm watching this.

I cashed the in game under 69.5. No big deal you guys.