• Start date
  • Replies 18 Comments
  • Views 1,156 Views

wal66

Since
Feb 1, 2010
Score
Tokens
Mudders, its the final day of the regular season and we really should at least try and go out on a winning note.

Option #1: Boston -117
Option #2: Tampa Bay -165
Option #3: Minnesota -120
Option #4: Atlanta -159
Option #5: San Francisco -136

GL Wally! Staying away from baseball till the playoffs. Like Atlanta the best of those 5 though.

Not a baseball play but one I am on today is a teaser in the NFL

Jets even
Falcons -1

Not a baseball play but one I am on today is a teaser in the NFL

Jets even
Falcons -1

Wow Wal! Doing so bad with the NFL so thinking that way too. Desperate I am.

Ravens +8.5, Atlanta-1, Eagles -.5, and Indy -1?

1PM 2 teamer of Balt and Atlanta and 4PM of Philly and Indy? What you liking buddy? We should ask Robyn what her teaser is today?

Didn't see your post buddy

Last edited:
I'm so screwed up that I can't even think straight. As soon as I posted this teaser it hit me how common it is in the NFL to win a huge game the previous week and fall flat the next. Atlanta had a big win over New Orleans and San Fransico has yet to win a game so this set's up for an epic fail for this teaser.

Wow, Wal! I'm pretty screwed up too at the moment. Thanks, I feel better now! :cheers:

Oops! You don't drink! :sad:

Muddy it was kind of a trick Mud Play today because 4 of these if not all 5 are winners. However that is not what we do so the Giants it is.

Today's Mud Play:

San Francisco Giants (-137)

Either Sanchez will fold or come through! I know he's thinking of what he said!

POSTGAME NOTES: Jonathan Sanchez offers bold bulletin-board material to Padres,
POSTED BY ANDREW BAGGARLY ON AUGUST 8TH, 2010 AT 4:12 PM

Jonathan Sanchez doesnt really qualify as a team spokesperson.

He doesnt have too many years in the league. He hasnt won any hardware. In fact, hes been as inconsistent as ever as the Giants No.4 starter.

To wit: Sanchez has posted back-to-back quality starts just once this season, and that came way back on April 14 and 20. He had a few lapses in concentration while allowing four runs in four innings of Sundays loss at Turner Field.

Yet Sanchez really opened eyes with his comments after todays game.

We are going to make the playoffs, Sanchez said, without an ounce of prompting.

Asked again, for clarification, if he was guaranteeing the Giants will make the playoffs, Sanchez said, Yeah, we will.

San Diego has been winning series all year. But were going to play San Diego now and were going to beat them three times. If we get to first place, were not going to look back.

I'm fading the Rays for the rest of the season so you should win that one in a cake walk.

I'm so screwed up that I can't even think straight. As soon as I posted this teaser it hit me how common it is in the NFL to win a huge game the previous week and fall flat the next. Atlanta had a big win over New Orleans and San Fransico has yet to win a game so this set's up for an epic fail for this teaser.

I need to learn how to fake myself out. 49'ers up 14-0. :fok:

Teaser won but looks as though the Rays will cause me to have a non-profit day.

Holly CRAP!!!!!!!!

With 2 minutes to go in the early football games it looked like I would lose my teaser, lose my Play of the Day for the blog and be eliminated from the Survivor Pool. What a difference 2 minutes and 12 innings make.

Atlanta kicks a game winning field goal to win by 2 and cover my teaser.
Green Bay holds off Detroit to keep my hopes alive in the Last Man Standing.
Tampa Bay Rays score 2 runs in the top of the 9th and force the game to go 12 innings to win my Play of the Day.

:wallay::wallay::wallay::wallay::wallay::wallay::wallay:

Sunday Mud Play was a winner. Good job Mudder's.

Option #1: Boston -117 :greencheck:
Option #2: Tampa Bay -165 :greencheck:
Option #3: Minnesota -120 :redx:
Option #4: Atlanta -159 :greencheck:
Option #5: San Francisco -136 :greencheck: