Strikeforce: Miami **Live In-Game Thread

• Start date
  • Replies 140 Comments
  • Views 13,537 Views
How sharp are the lines in this?

does pinny know what they are doing?

durito you can get VERY different odds at different shops. if you were going to do something, shop around for sure. I'm talking huge differences. +210 or +270 type shit.

yea i noticed, that's why i was asking. i'd like to pick off a bad number, but i'd have to know who has the good # for that to work

MMA is the one sport I'm decent at capping...I find who I like and shop for the best number available. Not really an initial numbers thing for me. Numbers come second.

Me pro Durito. Just call me Ganch II from now on please.

I used to use bestfightodds....but I wish they included more books.

This chick that I went on date #1 with last night is at this right now (I live in South Florida). She wanted me to go to this as our 1st date but I'm not a fan of going on first dates with a girl and all of her friends.

I know, you MMA guys are thinking, "daft you dumb cocksucker you could be watching this live right now with this hottie" but there is a method to my madness. She has already texted me from the fights, "you should have come this is so FUN". This coupled with the fact that she touched me 5 or 6 times during date #1 means she is all into my shit and I'm piloting this jumbo jet right now.

Enjoy the fights boys. I'm already plotting out the different places her and I will have sex at in the near future.

Dafty bring her to Ultra. I bet she gets naked QUICK on a couple tablets. Wordup?

Sorry.

godammit i hate spoliers...hate em.

oh shit, totally forgot you werent watching till tomororw. i was just tryin to thank you for the winner though :moped:

No apologies needed Breadness

You know, she has great cans and I would not put it past her to reveal them to dance nation. She's not a pill girl but I know she <3's booze on weekends. She wears these hot 6th grade teacher glasses that make her even more appealing.

If I haven't gotten tired of her by March I'll bring her Bread. We need to start a Winter Music Conference/Ultra thread. I'll do that now.

whats your thoughts on the Herschal fight Bread?
would they really make him fight someone that could beat his ass?
seems like he'll be a moneymaker for Strikeforce to me....
hence giving him easy competition for now...

but I have no clue about MMA but cant wait to see what HW does

fischy we ended up staying home. getting ready to watch.

daft i like that thread idea. i really hope nothing stops me from going this year. oh man those glasses amp up any girl's looks tenfold.

mmike...the guy fighting herschel is a schlep signed ot a one fight deal to kick off hershel's hopeful career. the problem is....hershecl is old and has about as much cage experience as this other guy. am i really going to lay -300+ on herschel? no, im actually going big on the other guy. it loses, it loses...but im taking a shot.