Sorry Vegasdave

• Start date
  • Replies 38 Comments
  • Views 2,594 Views
Nice! I will be attending many games.

Nice! I will be attending many games.

I will too. Are you a devils fan? Every time Ilya comes to Philly I wear my Kovalchuk jersey and cheer him on, got into a few fights after the games but its all worth it

I have always liked the devils from an early age. Although they are mostly defensive and the games can be boring, I really like their offensive core, including parise, Elias, zajac, rolston etc.. I also love that they picked up volchenkov and arnott.

I have always liked the devils from an early age. Although they are mostly defensive and the games can be boring, I really like their offensive core, including parise, Elias, zajac, rolston etc.. I also love that they picked up volchenkov and arnott.

I hate Elias, I think he is the biggest waste of space in the NHL

Pucky, Give me the dates and I'm there!!

Awesome news really. Kaberle rumors will be in full force in about an hour or so. I see many moves within the next several weeks. GOOD TIMES!!!!

Awesome news really. Kaberle rumors will be in full force in about an hour or so. I see many moves within the next several weeks. GOOD TIMES!!!!

Agreed , many trades including my boy Gagne :(

The press conference for the Kovalchuk signing is Tuesday @ 1pm est So im not sure if the trades will start until AFTER this press conference

Leafs in NJ on:
Sunday - Dec 26 - doubt I could make this one
Wed - April 6. quite possible.

There always NYR games as well. Fuck the Islanders though.

I'll go to a few isles games this year, they might be good one day.

He's actually holding his own for a rookie (not exactly a rookie anymore) GM, but that Dipietro signing was disgusting. The long term deals have to end. Deals should be 5 years MAX.

He's actually holding his own for a rookie (not exactly a rookie anymore) GM, but that Dipietro signing was disgusting. The long term deals have to end. Deals should be 5 years MAX.

DiPietro ugh

I will too. Are you a devils fan? Every time Ilya comes to Philly I wear my Kovalchuk jersey and cheer him on, got into a few fights after the games but its all worth it

Wow, I thought you were a Flyers fan? Now you are going to root for a hated rival because you are starstruck? Not a very legit fan.

Ilya's true colors showed today, and I'm happy not to have him.

The Devils will most certainly be a contender this year, but they are an aging team that will not only lose Brodeur and others to age soon, but will also likely lose Parise (a better player than Kovalchuk, mind you) when he's due for a raise thanks to being saddled with Kovalchuk's contract.

Not only are the Kings a great young team with a great young nucleus, but they are also cap-responsible as well. Taking a little less money, Ilya could have been a part of what appears to have the makings of a perennial contender in the west.

He decided money was more important. He's not the type of guy I want on my team.