Score
Tokens
Everyone have a great night.

I'll be back tomorrow am.

:moped:

At what time? I wana set my clock....

How hard was this?

Follow Bread's example GameLive.

Good morning everyone. I am here. But only for a half hour. Have to get to work early today. Bread is still sleeping. I hope that is acceptable.

Robyn, post a Bread pic he wouldn't want you to post

(Shh)

Good morning everyone. I am here. But only for a half hour. Have to get to work early today. Bread is still sleeping. I hope that is acceptable.

rubyn i love you. sorry i didnt respond to your text. by the time i realized i should have responded to it, i felt that doing so would impact your circadian rhythms (which i did not want to do).

believe me the last thing i want to do is interrupt the creation of a bread/robyn gene-spliced baby-monster by sending either of you a text message at 3 am.

Good morning all.

Just drove her to work after being up til about 2.

Meh.

Glad coffee exists.

youre driving her to work now? is your place of work in the same direction, or how far out of your way are you going for this?

youre driving her to work now? is your place of work in the same direction, or how far out of your way are you going for this?

25 minutes each way.

She had gotten used to a really shitty bus route. Like 2 hour process each way when she lives 25 minutes away.

My Nookie is better than that.

I really need to get her a little car so I don't have to drive her though.

Work at 8, nap time.

OK guys I'm back off and on til about 4pm.

Let's ride.