• Replies 12 Comments
  • Views 1,632 Views

Approval rate of this video...

• I approve

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • I do not approve pal

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
entirely too much caffeine for your little buddy there...unless he is trying to lose his beer gut, he is going about this all wrong...he would get so much better results from Jack3d or No Xplode... gl rake...

entirely too much caffeine for your little buddy there...unless he is trying to lose his beer gut, he is going about this all wrong...he would get so much better results from Jack3d or No Xplode... gl rake...
The caffeine for him is not for daily use. For him it will be once in a while for an energy boost and I don't think he likes coffee

Rake you've never looked better, Sir!

That was quite the expose. Go rake - go Harold.

Just noticed this is a poll. I approve.

My dream is to someday see Harold bulked up to the point where he fits in that XXL t-shirt.

Rake you've never looked better, Sir!
Actually ...................I have

fiLUa.jpg

I think it should be a series. Possibly training videos. Lose the masks or do something strange like Stevie does. If you're gonna wear a mask you have to act creepier. Not sure creepier is a word. I approve. There's potential here.

GL with your supplements Rake. Don't overdo it, the body can only handle so much supplements. WE will be monitoring your posts to see what kind of effect they have on your performance.

Not sure I'd take supplement advice from a guy who has the same size biceps as myself.

My calves might even be more defined? :dunno:

Anyway, good luck